Life is very full at the moment, here are some snippets that give you a window into the whole:
- Walking home yesterday, bumped into someone I know through the op shop, got my car from home and helped jump start their car (Gosh I love Fairfield and more and more being a part of this place in all sorts of ways)
- Walked around the Fairfield Village SPACE building (St Paul's Anglican Church building) with the architects and consultants who we have working on a feasibility study for our renovations and making the space into a family wellness and childrens and families learning and play cantre.
- Sold a house: now that made me feel like an adult! Argued with the real estate agent about the price of the reserve ... and got a good, solid price, I am pleased.
- Have experienced more of a mystery illness, that bizarrely while it's absolutely annoying physically I'm not stressed about on some other levels.
- Having some more Alexander Technique lessons
- Having a week of trusting God about a range of things in consistently deeper ways.
- Being more grounded in myself (and God) than ever before and being able to see that through some quite concrete responses.
- Translating John 1 and getting translations in on time.
Life is very, very full; but quite good as well.