Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thursday morning in Melbourne

Just thought I'd give you an insight into two (or maybe a few more) aspects of my life this fine Melbourne Thursday morning.

Today is the day we are rearranging our office space - trying to place ourselves physically in the teams that we are now in and also create an atmosphere where we can continue ot relate more in the ways we are trying to. I do love the people I work with ... and love the way that God has and is shaping us into a team. (bit miraculous with the amount of us that are new)
I keep thinking of the quote (no idea where it's from originally): "We shape our buildings and our buildings shape us" ... I reckon it's true of spaces too.

Also been reading Galatians in the Message a bit as well. Especially Galatians 3: “The person who lives in right relationship with God does it by embracing what God arranges for him. Doing things for God is the opposite of entering into what God does for you.” Also have a look at Anj's post on the same thing.

And just 'cause I'm in a food mood at the moment - cooked some yummy salmon last night for dinner, with an amazing fish and oyster sauce marinade, with some coriander for good measure.

No comments: