Thursday, October 23, 2003

I had an exciting day yesterday ... one of those days where I just know that God's around and that he's much bigger than me ... it makes me excited about life! I was having a conversation about faith stuff with someone and another firend was praying for the onversation and then later we realised that the exact things she prayed for happened in the conversation that I had ... and as well ( on the same day) I had sent an email about a bbq for people in my community that some others and I had decided to initiate and one of the people who I sent it to rang and said "we were walking through that park the other day and said to each other - we should have a bbq here" ... small in some ways but a reminder to me of God being so in the picture and beng caught up in an adventure beyond ourselves!

No comments: